New iPhone Specs Revealed?
I found this little titbit via iphonehacks.com. It appears someone close to Apple’s hardware team has leaked details about the 3rd generation iphone. Wait till Jobbsy founds out!!
I would take any rumour as a grain of salt , but here is what they are saying about the new phone:
- 32GB and 16GB storage (up from the current 16GB and 8GB models)
- $199 and $299 price points to be maintained
- 3.2-megapixel camera (up from the current 2-megapixel camera)
- Video-recording and editing capabilities
- Ability to send a picture & video via MMS
- Discontinuation of the metal band surrounding the edge of the device
- OLED screen
- 1.5 times the battery life of the current models
- Double the RAM and processing power
- Built-in FM transmitter
- Apple logo on back will glow
- Rubber-tread backing
- Sleeker design
- Built-in compass
- The camera, GPS, compass and Google map combined will identify photo and inform about photo locations
- Turn-by-turn directions
Any or all of these would make an already awesome phone even more awesomer!!!!
Watch this space……….